Eco-Efficiency and Eco-Innovation for IT
GreenIT® is the leading advisor in sustainable Information and Communications Technology.
GreenIT® provides services to enable clients to drive measurable financial and environmental benefits from programs for IT Eco-Efficiency and IT Eco-Innovation.
GreenIT® is a progressive consultancy that serves clients in three primary markets:
- Leaders in IT, Finance, Marketing, and Corporate Social Responsibility actively involved in sustainability initiatives.
- Real Estate Professionals looking to make commercial property more competitive and environmentally responsible.
- IT System and Equipment Providers and Distributors seeking to understand and communicate the sustainability attributes of their products.
Managing the environmental impacts and benefits of IT is a strategic imperative for every organization in the 21st Century. We can do better.
The most advanced and comprehensive online certification course in the world on sustainable Information and Communications Technology, Green IT - Information and Communications Technology for a Sustainable Future, is now available.
Unlike other Green IT courses and certifications, earning the designation of Sustainability Professional – Information and Communication Technology (SP-ICT) through this course means that students have been trained on the latest developments in ICT Eco-Innovation ----- using ICT to drive sustainable solutions throughout an enterprise.
The SP-ICT certification also requires deep understanding of enterprise sustainability concepts as well as mastery of the details of ICT Eco-Efficiency strategy and practice.
The course and certification gives professionals in many fields a unique competitive advantage for career success in an era dominated by two powerful trends --- sustainability and technology.
- IT leaders and managers learn the vocabulary of sustainability and how to translate that knowledge into actionable plans.
- Chief Sustainability Officers and CSR professionals become technology literate and fully understand the role ICT has in the development of a sustainable enterprise.
- Facility Managers, Architects and Engineers develop knowledge and skills to design and manage buildings that are sustainable high-tech machines.
- Purchasing and Procurement professionals master the terminology and principles of ICT and drive cost-saving, sustainable enterprise strategy through directed buying and supply-chain management.
- Tech industry professionals in Executive Management, Sales and Business Development, and Administration learn how to lead their organizations and clients onto a path to sustainable operations.
The course also prepares students to clearly and convincingly demonstrate that Green IT is a significant bottom-line financial benefit to every organization.